dna's corner

My ramblings. My thoughts. Your feedback. Your thoughts. Simple.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

Out here to make a living, live a life and leave a mark.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Alameda C'Mas

Thomson Street in Alameda transforms itself into a Christmas paradise every December with the whole street beautifully decorated with lights, santa, cartoon characters, etc. This is a tradition going on since WWII. The street wore a very festive look, with people kids and dogs all jostling for place. There was a Santa sitting with kids waiting to get a minute to tell their wishes. I met someone from as far as San Jose who had come to look at this. Check here for more details. Below are some pics I took while I was there tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home