dna's corner

My ramblings. My thoughts. Your feedback. Your thoughts. Simple.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

Out here to make a living, live a life and leave a mark.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

How to dissuade yourself from becoming a blogger

Read this how to.
Tells you how to discourage yourself from starting a blog. Why am I pointing others to it? Less competition is good for me.

Well, if you are not convinced and decide you should start a blog, you might as well read this how to start a blog entry in WikiHow.

And as if there is'nt already enough info junk, learn how to start a conv. when you have nothing to talk about.

Enjoy WikiHow !!! Its very cool.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice information blog it is updating every day in blogger,I have seen in blogger.com.

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home