dna's corner

My ramblings. My thoughts. Your feedback. Your thoughts. Simple.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

Out here to make a living, live a life and leave a mark.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Shoelace tieing technique

To most, tieing a shoelace is no big deal. To a few like me, its a constant source of pain. I never got the hang of it. Either the left or the right shoelace seem to always come off. Sometimes, I just leave the lace untied knowing the other lace is also going to untie very soon and I might as well do the two together. Why waste a stop and a bend? And thankfully, I have never triped over my own shoelace even though many say there is a very high danger of that happening with an untied shoelace. My friends have attempted to teach me, have demonstrated it to me, riducled me, even tied it for me once, hoping I will become a better tier. Of no use. Then, I come across this today:

Ian's Shoelace Site. Will this help? Only time will tell. In the meanwhile, those who have similar difficulties, lets join hands. Oh well, our hands are tied tieing our laces. Never mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home