dna's corner

My ramblings. My thoughts. Your feedback. Your thoughts. Simple.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

Out here to make a living, live a life and leave a mark.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Strange Names

Weird Name.

"After nearly two decades of ridicule, a Vietnamese father has agreed to change his son's name from "Fined Six Thousand and Five Hundred."

Reminded me of the Johny Cash Song: A Boy Named Sue

"But the meanest thing that he ever did
Was before he left, he went and named me "Sue.""


In the interest of everyone, there should be some rules set up so that names don't go out of hand.

Some thoughts:
1. No numbers.
2. No more than 3 syllables.
3. No q,z,x and other such characters in the name.
4. No animal kinds or animal character names.

Any more pointers?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe... experience speaks, eh :)
how about not more than 20 a's ;-)?

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home