dna's corner

My ramblings. My thoughts. Your feedback. Your thoughts. Simple.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

Out here to make a living, live a life and leave a mark.

Saturday, August 04, 2007

The Bourne Ultimatum

Watched this movie last night and man, was I impressed. I am easily impressed but this one blew me away. Not many action movies get claps at the end. This one did.

Specifically, the scene at Tangier, Morocco was awesome. With Jason Bourne jumping from building to building, with the police on his heals, he trying to save the heroine from the killer who is also looking to kill Jason, it was one heck of a sequence. The camera following Jason as he jumps into a building was very cool. The only part of the movie I dint like was the part at the end when Jason delivers a speech to the guy who holds a gun to Jason. That din't fit well with the rest of the action packed non stop edge of the seat movie.

My verdict: A+.

Yahoo movies
critics: B+
users: A-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home