dna's corner

My ramblings. My thoughts. Your feedback. Your thoughts. Simple.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

Out here to make a living, live a life and leave a mark.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Cows

This blog entry is about blogger Arzan who blogs about blogger Amit Verma's habit of blogging about cows. Arzan wants to buy Amit a cow. Lets show our support. Amit is a very good blogger.

Cows are fun (and happy if they are from California). They can make excellent pets. Seriously. People have dogs and cats as pets. Why not cows? Ya they can kinda of get big but certainly worth the trouble.

2 Comments:

Blogger border between sanity and insanity said...

I'm not sure I can deal with all the poop! :-)

4:58 PM  
Blogger d'na said...

Common... That can be handled. I am sure if the need exists, someone will invent a way to process it effeciently.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home