dna's corner

My ramblings. My thoughts. Your feedback. Your thoughts. Simple.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

Out here to make a living, live a life and leave a mark.

Thursday, November 25, 2004

blog updates

Made some changes to the blog. First added google adsense. You see the 'Ads by Google' boxes when you search through google, when you see mails thru gmail and in lots of websites that now have context sensitive ads. I thought it would be nice to do have some ads on my page too and here I go - one more place where ads fight for your attention. Ok. Before you read any further, if you feel like clicking those ads on top of the page, please do. Coz it gets me money. Each time someone clicks it, I get some points and would soon be raking some moolah.

Are you sure you don't want to click those ads? Anyway. Now look to your left. Left on the screen and may be you have to scroll down a bit. Links to some of the blogs by people I know. I have put them up in alphabetical order. They all make very interesting reading. Though not all of them are updated very frequently, I am sure your visit will reveal from treasure trove. The last link in that list is an exception. It is the link to the University of Minnesota Library's blog services directory. From there you will have access to a whole bunch blogs by U of M staff, students and faculty.

Below that I have added a link to my blog's atom feed. This would be useful for syndicating to another site or reading through a news reader. Customer satisfaction
drives it all :)

Happy surfing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home